"June" Modest Dress or Bridesmaid Dress in Peach Lace
|Click image for a closer view|
|Modest Knee-Length Bridesmaid Dress with Half-Sleeves in Peach (Salmon Pink) Lace|
The "June" is an exquisite floral-patterned lace dress. Perfect for semi-formal events, and also a great option for bridesmaids, a hot date, or going to church! This dress is fully lined, features princess seams and full back zipper closure. The chic pencil skirt and half sleeves complete the slim fitting silhouette. The lace overlay is a perfect match to the background color. It's available in a variety of stunning colors, so you can be dressed for any occasion! For bridesmaids, make sure to check out the Emmy Dress in Peach! They're the same color & same lace, so perfect to mix & match in your bridal party!
Also available in Navy or Burgundy.
- This is a shorter slimmer-fitting dress. If you are between sizes (for instance your bust fits a size S but your hips fit a size M or vice versa) please choose the larger size. Choosing the smaller size will make the dress fit more skin-tight/sexy but will also make the dress ride up so it won't be knee-length.
- Total Length: XS-S 38", M-L 38.5", XL-2XL 39"
- Model is 5'8" & wearing size XS
- Hidden Back Zipper
- Fabric: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Fully Lined (90% Nylon, 10% Spandex)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle; Hang Dry
- Use Size Chart B
Availability: Usually ships the next business day
What if it doesn't fit? Return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days!
At JenClothing, we sell modest clothing. Modest dresses for women, modest semi-formal dresses, modest bridesmaid dresses and modest swimwear. Our modest dresses are designed to meet LDS (Mormon) modesty standards by covering the shoulders with sleeves, covering the back and chest, and covering the legs at least to the knee. Thanks for visiting! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.