We strive to ship all orders ASAP. Orders usually ship the next business day but may take up to 2 business days
, especially if you ordered over the weekend. Some orders may ship the same day if you order in the early morning.
We ship via USPS and UPS. Your shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the item(s) you are purchasing and the distance from our warehouse in Nevada to your shipping address.
To see the shipping cost, add an item to your cart and click the checkout button. Enter your zip code to see the available shipping options and their prices.
The shipping methods we offer are:
- Standard Shipping (Averages about a week but can take up to several weeks in rare cases. No guarantee on the delivery timeframe.)
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days, excluding Sundays)
- UPS Ground (no Saturday delivery)
- UPS 3 Day Select® (no Saturday delivery)
- UPS 2nd Day Air® (no Saturday delivery)
- USPS Express Mail PO to Addressee (1-2 days, excluding Sunday)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver® (no Saturday delivery)
- UPS Next Day Air® (no Saturday delivery)
- UPS Next Day Air® Early A.M.® (no Saturday delivery)
- USPS First-Class Package International Service
- UPS Standard to Canada
- USPS Priority Mail International (6-10 business days)
- UPS Worldwide Saver®
- USPS Express Mail International (3-5 business days)
- UPS Worldwide Express®
- UPS Worldwide Expedited®
Standard Shipping within the US takes 4-10 days to receive once shipped.
USPS Priority Mail within the US takes 2-3 days to receive once shipped.
UPS Ground (available if you live in the Contiguous US) usually takes about 5 business days to receive once shipped, but it is not guaranteed to arrive by a certain day. UPS does not move packages or deliver on Saturdays.
UPS 3 Day Select takes 3 business
days, UPS 2nd Day Air® takes 2 business
days and UPS Next Day Air® arrives the next business
day after it is shipped.
Warning for Standard Shipping Customers
: Our Standard Shipping is generally shipped via UPS SurePost. This method moves and carries packages using UPS and then delivers using the USPS. Please make sure your shipping address will allow a delivery via the USPS.
Warning For Canadian Customers
UPS Standard to Canada does not include brokerage fees, bond fees and other fees added by UPS. These fees will be collected by UPS upon delivery. To avoid these fees, choose Priority Mail International by the United States Postal Service as your shipping option.